FFKT2019 Official Bus Tour
from 4 cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya)
We have tour bus plans departing from 4 cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya)
Please read the information before making your purchase.
• One-way ticket is NOT available
【Price and schedule】
* Transport will be arranged with reserved bus services.
* The price above does not include [festival ticket] nor [camp ticket].
* There may be changes made to these schedules.
* Meeting time is scheduled 30 mins prior to the deaparture.
* As for the return journey departure will be arranged as the capacity reaches its limit per bus and the last bus will depart the venue by 14:30.
* Departure time for the Tokyo tour will be informed when the final schedule is sent.
* ShinOsaka tour may make a stop at Kyoto.
* Kyoto tour will be combined with ShinOsaka tour.
* The bus for the return journey will be on stand by at 7:00.
* You must be above 20 years old.
**5th March 2019 (Tue) 10:00 ~ 29th May 2019 (Wed) 23:59**
We will accept the application on a first-come-first-served basis for booking. (Reservation is arranged after the payment.)
•Please note that we will suspend the event before the end of the application period if the minimum number of personnel is below the threshold as of May 17 (Friday).
•Tour application confirmation will be made around April 17 (Wed) for those who applied by April 12 (Friday), and for those who applied after April 13 (Saturday) confirmation will be informed within five business days. We will inform you to the e-mail address of the representative together with the guidance of payment contents of the travel fee.
•Tour application is held until 23:59 Wednesday, May 29.
2019 June 1 ～ 2
【Minimum participants required to run the bus tour】
From / To Tokyo: 40
From / To Nagoya: 35
From / To Shin Osaka & Kyoto: 35 people in total
【Included in travel fee】
Return trip from each departure place to venue
Toll road fee
*The above fee will not be refunded even if it is not used partly due to customer's convenience.
【Things not included in travel fee】
1. Ticket price, camping fee
2. Meals and drinks fee
3. Transportation fee from your home to the meeting point, and from dissolution place to your home
4. Other (Things not included in "included in travel fee")
【About decision of operation】
If we do not reach the minimum number of persons the tour will be canceled, which we will contact you by e-mail by May 17 (Friday).
If you do not hear from us this means the tour is confirmed.
【About ticket sale】
If you wish to purchase a ticket, please to to the FFKT website.
* Ticket price will be ¥15,000, tent ticket will be ¥3,000.
* Ticket sales are not accepted on this website.
* Elementary school students and under will be free of charde only when accompanied by gurdians.
【About applicant number】
* There will be a total of 15 applicants at a time, one representative and 14 accompanying parties. You can apply for only 1 person.
* You can not apply twice. Please note that applications submitted by representatives and accompanying persons will be invalid.
* The confirmation and the final schedule will be sent only to the representative's email address. Moreover, under aged groups will not be accepted to participate, please make sure to be accompanied by a guargian.
【About bus plan】
* About Bus Operation
* Departure and arrival times may change. We will inform you of the detailed schedule at the final notice.
* The departure place (meeting place) is planned around Shinjuku station or Shibuya station. We will send you the final information by e-mail together with a map to show where the collection place is going to be.
* The schedule may be delayed due to traffic conditions or weather on the day, but please note that refund will not be made upon these conditions.
*** Please note that we will not be stopping at any extra locations except the toilet breaks.
About bus facilities
The bus will be a large-scale charter bus, without independent seatings or full reclining.
The toilet is not attached to the bus so we will be taking breaks as and when needed.
Request within the bus
The seats will be taken first-come-first basis and if the regular seat becomes full, we may ask you to use the supplementary seat after obtaining your consent in advance.
Buses are no smoking.
・When canceling the tour, a predetermined cancellation fee will be charged for the travel fare.
・The bus fare will be the same price for elementary school students though if the child can sit on your lap the bus will be free of charge.
・The buses may be full.
・After arriving the venue the bus will not be available for any use.
- ・Please make an application by filling out the necessary information on the application form (please be sure to also enter along with the accompanying person).
- ・Only 15 people can apply at once.
- ・Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis for booking. (Reservation is arranged after the payment.)
- ・Application of tours can not be received with just the name of a companion.
- ・Please confirm the name, age, contact information etc of the accompanying person in advance and apply.
- ・Application with duplication, application with replacing representative and accompanying person will be invalid application.
- ・We do not accept applications by phone calls.
- Tour application confirmation will be made around April 19 (Wed) for those who applied by April 14 (Friday), and for those who applied after April 15 (Saturday) it will be informed within five business days. We will inform you to the e-mail address of the representative together with the guidance of payment method of the travel fee.
- The contract shall be established with our company's acceptance (reservation confirmation notice) and the above-mentioned travel fee (including application fee). If there is no transfer by the due date, there will be no reservation.
- *We can not accept phone calls for cancellation and can only accept e-mails. *Please do not use mobile phone emails.
- *We can only accept the request during business working hours.
- The information about the meeting time and location will be informed to the representitive person 5 days before the departure.
【Changes and Cancellation for Bus Tour】
A written notification should be sent to FFKT19 Official Bus Tour Travel Desk by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for changes and cancellation. Changes and cancellations are not accepted by phone.
•The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on our working hours (Monday through Friday 10:00-18:00 [Japan time] except national holidays.
After working hours, cancellation will be made next day, which may incur charges.
•Refunds will be made to the same credit card as used in a purchase after the tour.
Contact / Application
Contact about the tour
Wunder Transport Technologies Inc. Department for “FFKT19 official bus tour”
1-4-3 Nakameguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
Open: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00 (Closed on Sat, Sun and bank holidays)
*We can only accept the request during business working hours.
Domestic travel business handling manager: Yasuyuki Oshiki
The domestic travel business handling manager is the person in charge of the transaction at the sales office handling the customer's travel. Please do not hesitate to ask domestic travel service handling managers if there is any unclear point in explanation from the person in charge concerning the contract etc. of this travel.
|Until 21 days prior to departure date
|20-8 days prior to departure date
||20 % of the bus fee
|7-2 days prior to departure date
||30 % of the bus fee
|1 days prior to departure date
||40 % of the bus fee
|On the departure date (before departure time)
||50 % of the bus fee
|On the departure date (after departure time)
or No show without notice
||100 % of the bus fee